LINKS

Monday, September 19, 2011

{ I HEART FACES CHALLENGE | A TOUCH OF SUN }


This is one of my favorite shots from my summer with my sweet B.... watching her grow and learn and see her wonderment of it all.... this shot gave me a perfect sunset flare without overwhelming her wonderment in her airplane swing... taking in the sky and tree branches; letting go and being the carefree child that she should always get to be no matter what is going on in this world.

I chose this photo for the {I Heart Faces} challenge b/c it was on the first I did where I felt truly amazed at the sun flare and perfect light I caught from a sunset. I had been practicing for several months, and finally got this...:) 


Thanks for checking out my post :) !!

Heather

9 comments:

Mary Gene Atwood said...

This is beautiful on so many levels! The sun, the way the child is lean back. LOVE it!

Jessica Deane said...

Lovely shot.

Kathryn Grace Photography said...

Awww, so cute!

Unknown said...

Great capture!

Claire S. said...

so cute! love her expression :D

Anonymous said...

Love this! Reminds me of the long lazy days of summer!

Beautiful Mornings Photography said...

Awww thank you all! :)

Anna said...

It looks the kid is having a great time. :)

Jen Gehring said...

Beautiful! reminds me of my summers as a kid!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Total Pageviews